We are pleased to be working closely with a practice in Berwick-Upon-Tweed, who currently have an exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary surgeon to join their busy, friendly, modern surgery.
This surgery is in the beautiful borders town of Berwick-upon-Tweed. The beautiful coastline, access to the Cheviots, as well as easy access to Edinburgh or Newcastle, make this the ideal sport to settle.
The surgery is large, purpose-built and offers great facilities and equipment, including their lovely new video endoscope. Their team of nine Vets have experience medicine, internal medicine, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, and exotics. They encourage collaboration and progression.
They also have a fantastic team of experienced RVNs and trainees who keep them organised and help them provide expert nursing care to their patients.
They are proud to provide their own OOH service for their clients, and this additional full-time position would allow then to create a generous rota while providing excellent out-of-hours care. The position would be based in Berwick and would suit an experienced Vet or a confident recent graduate looking for a supportive team and varied workload.
· 5 days CPD, with budget of £1750 annually (pro rata for part-time)
· 31 days holiday (pro rata for part-time)
· Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
· Competitive employee discount rates on products (cost price) and services (50%)
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
· Employee dogs are welcome at the practice
· Group life cover, enhanced sickness cover, and income protection (after qualifying period)
· Further qualifications including certificate encouraged and supported
· Workplace Pension
· Opportunity to apply for the cycle-to-work scheme
· Opportunity for career progression within a large and growing practice
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.