Would you like to join a friendly, well-bonded team in a rural practice within the heart of the community in Gloucestershire? Are you passionate about people and their pets, making sure you strive for clinical excellence?
Here at Lloyd & Cowan we are delighted to be working with a unique veterinary service in the Berkeley Vale area, who are looking for a candidate to take on the role of a Veterinary Surgeon.
About the role:
You will see a wide range of patients with a varied and interesting workload.
Practice is open to both full time and part time applicants, with flexible working and job shares considered.
A full-time working week consists of Monday- Friday with shared Saturday mornings on rota.
No OOHs are required, creating a really great work/life balance.
What is offered:
· Salary from £40,000-£60,000 depending on experience
· 6weeks holiday (including Bank Holidays)
· Flexible working opportunities
· Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
· £1750 CPD allowance per annum- more if a certificate holder
· Health Shield membership
· Professional memberships paid
· VDS cover
· Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
· Discounted Veterinary pay
· My Benefits- various gym membership, including gym memberships and retail
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Company sick pay
· Colleague engagement
· Annual pay
· Focus on employee wellbeing
· Career progression opportunities
· Relocation package can be considered
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you’ve referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.