We are delighted to be working closely with a new hospital site in Wakefield, that are now looking to expand their team with an Advanced Practitioner/Certificate Holder/Specialist in Medicine.
· They can offer a 4-day week with no OOH
· Duties would include the management of hospitalised patients, plus consults and work ups for internal and external referrals
· They are looking for a Medicine Clinician who can lead their team in developing advanced medical clinics and procedures. They offer excellent support from Advanced Practitioners and certificate holders in variety of other disciplines, plus a knowledgeable and experienced nursing team.
What they can offer:
· 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holiday
· £2500 CPD Allowance per annum, minimum (funding for additional certificates available)
· Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
· RCVS Membership paid
· Two other membership subscriptions
· VDS cover
· Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
· Discounted veterinary fees
· My Benefits – various discounts, including gym memberships and retail
· Cycle to Work scheme
· CPD/training support
· Company sick pay
· Colleague engagement survey
· Annual pay
· Focus on employee wellbeing
· Career progression opportunities
In addition to this, they off a salary in the range of £55k to £70k depending on experience, certification, Advanced Practitioner status, and referral experience.
Covering 9,000 square feet, the new veterinary hospital is one pf the most modern facilities in the North of England, providing 24-hour care and an expansion of services.
The latest high-tech equipment in the hospital that will benefit their clients:
· A new CT scanner
· Digital DR x-ray, including dental and in theatre equipment
· Five consulting rooms
· Kennels with separate medical, surgical, and ICU wards for dogs and cats
· Large reception area with separate dog and cat areas
· On-site parking for clients
· Visiting MRI
· Full laboratory, including blood gases, coags, and blood type/cross matching
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.