Join an amazing ECC practice with an excellent reputation, who are a highly rated, longstanding small animal practice located over 3 sites across North Manchester, with a very well-developed 24-hour Emergency centre in Bury, a Market town in Greater Manchester. This ECC practice are looking for a Small Animal ECC Vet to join their amazing practice.
You will work a 30-hour week, with every 6t week off and get paid for it (8 extra weeks paid holiday a year) on top of the normal holiday allowance.
Why this would be a good job:
· Being able to enjoy the city or surrounding countryside
· Opportunity to work with certificate holders
· Have an amazingly varied caseload
· No OOH
· 6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
· £1750 CPD Allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
· Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
· Two other membership subscriptions
· Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
· Discounted Veterinary fees
· My Benefits- various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· CPD/training support
· Company sick pay
· Colleague engagement survey
· Annual pay reviews
· Focus on employee wellbeing
· Career progression opportunities
· Salary starting at £48k and rising depending on experience
· RCVS Membership paid
· VDS cover
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.