Here at Lloyd & Cowan we are thrilled to be working with a Veterinary Hospital in South Manchester, who are giving a fantastic opportunity for a role in leadership to grow and develop in their A&E service and its team. They are looking for a passionate individual and enthusiastic team player with management experience to lead and manage their A&E department based on their state-of the art Veterinary Hospital.
The ideal candidate:
· Must be a conscientious, dedicated, and caring Veterinary Surgeon, ideally with an Emergency & Critical Care certificate.
· Will have work together with the senior management team using a collaborative approach to help, develop and support the department.
· This role is ideally full time (an equivalent of least 4 working days and nights combination per week) but flexible working options will be considered
· 40hours over the week
What this job would typically entail:
· A mix of clinical and non-clinical work- to provide on ground support to our teams as well as management and strategic planning for the service.
· Being available for advice and urgent decision-making requests
· Dealing with A&E/Hospital complaints and client feedback that has been escalated to management
· Visiting local A&E user practices to promote and develop the practices services
· A mixture of day and night shifts
· Salary circa £75,000/annum (pro-rata), dependant on experience and number of nights per month
· Significant experience in small animal Veterinary practice
· An ECC certificate or be close to completing an ECC certificate
· Proven leadership skills, preferably with experience of having managed a team
· Passion for supporting others and engaging in constructive communication
· Ability to mentor and coach others
· Desire to serve current client base and develop services further
· Confidence in decision making, able to consider the business as a whole
· Excellent judgement and analytical skills, preferably with experience in business operations and financial understanding (though training will be provided)
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.