Senior Veterinarian (Day / Night Shift)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform consultations and investigative procedures
- Deliver compassionate customer service and building long lasting customer relationships by advice pet owners on preventive healthcare and medical conditions, and treatments
- Communicate promptly and effectively with clients regarding progress of hospitalized patients and reporting of laboratory results
- Triage and stabilization for emergency cases
- Provide emergency surgical intervention where required
- Provide hospital care and internal medicine investigations for our patients
- Performing routine and more complex surgeries
- Operate diagnostic equipment like ultrasound and radiography machines and interpret the resulting images
- Minimum 8 years of working experience as a small animal veterinarian ; preferable having experience working in a 24 hours pet hospital;
- Strong surgical skills are essential.
- Experience in emergency and critical care will be an advantage;
- Maintain an efficient workflow and time management skill, provide excellent care to our patients and clients;
- Possesses excellent communication skills with clients, colleagues, and referring vets. (Cantonese is not required)
- Able to remain calm and show compassion in stressful situations;
- Problem solving skills and patience and love for animals;
- Registerable with HKVSB;
- Our salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications;
Generous salary package will be offered to the suitable candidates.
- 5 days work per week
- Commission Base
- Attendance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Overtime Compensation
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Discount
- Special festival allowance
- Working Hours: 10 hours per day (10am to 8pm)
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Michaella on 07562615737 or email a CV no email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.