We are pleased to be working closely with a practice Horden, County Durham, that in fact are seeking for a Senior Vet to join their progressive, friendly team.
They have recently moved two of their branches into new premises, and all their sites benefit from modern equipment and experienced support employees.
Their team has expanded greatly, and they have a team of 10 Veterinary surgeons.
They are a busy practice with a varied workload, performing orthopaedic and advanced imaging in-house by visiting pets.
· Competitive salary, starting at £45,000
· 33 days holiday per year pro rata, with the option to buy and sell holiday
· 4-day week with fixed day off every week
· Generous CPD allowance and RCVS/VDS paid
· Enhanced maternity and Health Shield cover
· No OOH, on Saturday in 3
· Clinical freedom and good support network – many Vets working towards certificates and great in-house referral opportunities.
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.