Lloyd & Cowan are delighted to be representing an Independent Export Certification Client who provide export certification in food premises, such as: Supermarkets Depots Cutting Plants, Cold Stores, Slaughterhouses and Warehouses. Building and managing effective relationships with the Business Operators and other stakeholders.
Actively recruiting an Official Veterinarian- Exports in Aberdeen.
· Check requirements on the Export Health Certificates.
· Go through the certificates and templates on the day before the export takes place.
· Completion of Export Health Certificates on site, as required, through the online system.
· Maintain all standards laid down in the in the Customer Service Statement and SLA.
· Maintain confidentiality of internal and customers’ communications and commercially sensitive information.
· Identify personal training needs and complete required hours of CPD per year, as per RCVS rules.
· Veterinary Degree (Bachelor/Doctor).
· Being eligible to be a Member of the Royall College of Veterinary Surgeons (UK Practising).
· If you have export certification qualification or experience who be preferred.
· Offer sponsorship/ visa.
· Salary: starting at £35,000 (Increased salary for Export Certification experience)
· Normal working hours: 40 hours a week.
· Normal working days a week: 5 (Monday to Friday).
· Standard hours per day: 8 hours.
· Excellent over time rates.
· Salary increases after 6 months of service.
· Salary review annually.
· Bonuses, reward on outstanding performance for a period of time.
· Pension: The company will contribute with a minimum of 3% and the employee with a 5%.
· Paid holidays: 22 standard days plus 8 days for public holidays pro rata. Paid holiday entitlement increases incrementally to 25 days after 3 years.
If you wish to apply, send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you. All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE