Mixed Veterinary Surgeon- Picturesque Island/ Welcoming community
Lloyd & Cowan we have over 10 years veterinary recruitment experience and we are working with an Independent Modern Practice basedon an Island off North West Scotland, who are seeking to appoint a Mixed Veterinary Surgeon – 70% small animal, 20% large animal & 10% equine.
This friendly veterinary practice is equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound machines and an in-house laboratory. Gold standard care is offered to a loyal and varied caseload.
Settled experienced team of Vets Veterinary Nurses.
Reasons to want this position??
· Stunning area of outstanding natural beauty for hiking/ rambling
· Amazing food scene and pubs, cinema, and sports centre
· Regular festivals and world-renowned surfing events
· Everyone is made welcome and part of the community
· Excellent transport links with regular ferries and flights
· 24-hour emergency care
· Routine health checks and vaccinations
· Operating theatre and dental facilities
· In house biochemistry and electrolytes
· Blood sampling and laboratory result interpretation
· Pet passports
· X-ray and ultrasound facilities
· This is a full-time, permanent position working approximately 40 hours per week
· The ideal candidate will be friendly and happy to integrate into the island community and lifestyle.
· The practice is willing to consider vets of all experience levels as their existing team is experienced and able to offer support.
Salary and Benefits:
· Competitive salary & package on offer including CPD encouraged and funded - full details to be discussed in the interview
· Full local sports centre membership, Accommodation and van provided.
For more Information or to express your interest in this opportunity send a CV to Paul via the Link.