Here at Lloyd & Cowan we are pleased to be working with a practice who have an exciting opportunity that has arisen for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join them.
This role would suit someone with a minimum of three years’ experience, exceptional leadership qualities and passion for gold standard care.
As a Lead Vet, you will have the autonomy to influence clinical direction and we can provide certificate support should you wish to develop your skills further.
True to its name, nestled on a lovely street right next to Hyde Park, their practice has great facilities with plenty of amenities and a friendly, welcoming team.
- 2-vet practice
- Nursing / support team including qualified RVN, SVN and Receptionist
- 2 consults
- 1 theatre
- Welcoming reception area
- Lovely boutique and dog groomers on site
- Ambulance service to transport patients to hospital
- Fantastic location, situated on luxury retail quarter of Connaught Village and a short walk from Oxford Street
- Close to National and Tube Stations: Central Line, Bakerloo, Circle & District, Elizabeth Line and National Rail.
Full time salary package and benefits to include;
- Salary up to £70,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- 5-weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays via Hapi Benefits
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1-day Peternity Leave to welcome your furry new addition
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
They also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 50 miles from your current home address.
For more Information or to express your interest in this opportunity send a CV to Paul via the Link.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068. If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.