We at Lloyd & Cowan are delighted to be working with a practice who are seeking a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to complete their team.
They are a 2-vet practice with 3 qualified nurses a dedicated receptionist and night team. This is an exciting opportunity to influence clinical direction with certificate funding to pursue your interests further if desired.
The clinic is equipped with a fantastic environment including surgical theatre, kennels, consult room, isolation unit, digital x-ray, ultrasound and full in-house laboratory.
Full time salary package up to £70,000 per annum depending on experience to include:
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4-day working week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends.
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Branch partnership opportunities if desired
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Certificate funding
- Vehicle allowance or company vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Fair share of bank holiday and on-call rota
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave to welcome your new furry addition
Situated on a beautiful street in the heart of London, our practice is a 5-10 minute walk from Victoria Station and Sloane Square for National Rail and Tube lines.
There are lovely pubs, restaurants, bakeries and boutique shops on your doorstep, as well as tourist attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Harrods, Hyde Park and more!
For more Information or to express your interest in this opportunity send a CV to Paul via the Link.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068. If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE