Lloyd & Cowan Veterinary Recruitment are thrilled to be working with a Veterinary Hospital in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, who are looking for a candidate to take on the role of Clinical Director or Head Vet, with the shared aim of driving the hospital forward in its journey.
The Ideal candidate:
1. An enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon, who is passionate about delivering high standards of care to both patients and clients.
2. Someone who desires a leadership role within a changing, evolving Hospital environment.
3. A key player in the day-to-day management of the Hospital workload, whilst offering support to branch colleagues
4. Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience
5. Someone with the ability to encourage similar development of colleagues, and enable knowledge sharing across the team
6. Someone with strong organisational skills
7. Hold an appropriate qualification and be currently registered with RCVS
What can be offered:
· Salary up to £70,000 dependant on experience
· 5 weeks annual holiday, plus Bank Holidays
· A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance- more funding available for relevant qualifications
· VDS cover
· Health Shield plan
· Company pension
· Cycle to work scheme
· A growing list of flexible benefits, such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave
This is ideally a full-time position, but part time/alternate working patterns can be considered.
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you’ve referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.