This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $100,000!
Here at Lloyd & Cowan we are thrilled to be with a practice who is excited to look for the next new veterinarian to join their growing team! If you’re searching for a career in the Howard Beach, Ozone Park, and Richmond Hill areas, look no further than this practice. Their skilled and compassionate team provides high-quality care for each and every animal that walks, swims, flies, or slithers through their door. From wellness care and surgery to rehabilitation and stem cell therapy, they can care for all pet’s needs. Cats, dogs, birds, fish, reptiles, pocket pets, and hobby farm animals are all welcome here!
Their full-service veterinary centers are equipped to tend to all of your patient’s health needs. They strive to make their services as low-stress as possible and will do everything they can to ensure the health and happiness of their patients.
Benefits You Can See:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Sign-on bonus & relocation expenses covered
• 401k plans; licensing, DEA, PLIT insurance included
• Annual CE allowance; tuition reimbursement; student debt relief
• Generous PTO
Benefits You Can Feel:
• A special investment in team-building with mentorship pathways, as well as paths to leadership opportunities
• A healthy workplace culture where flexibility or set schedule opportunities are made to cater to you (& no on-call)
• A team who believes in building trust with clients and with each other
• Serious admin support so that you can focus on medicine with more peace of mind
• Leading your support staff to veterinary excellence through kindness, and education
Your Fundamental Skills:
• routine, sick, and emergency visits
• elective, semi-elective, and emergency procedures (as comfort allows)
• dental prophylaxis, digital dental radiology, and extractions (as comfort allows)
• treatment plans, surgical plans, hospitalization plans, and/or transfer plans
• preventative, diagnostic, medical, surgical recommendations & client education
• drug calculations, drug administration, prescriptions
• in-house and outbound diagnostics and client communication
• digital radiology, bandaging, and immobilization
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Michaella on 07562615737 or email a CV no firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE..