Negotiable depending on experience
Head Vet - South West of England
We are currently seeking a Head Vet for a practice in the South West of England. In the role of Head Vet, you will play a vital role in managing a busy caseload. Your days will be varied, with a mixture of consults and surgery allowing time and freedom to develop your own interests, while supporting the clinical team. You will need to have an impact in clinical development meetings, voicing your opinions on how to grow and improve.
- The location offers a fantastic environment, with beaches, moors, affordable accommodation and better weather!
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Cert AVP funding and case load to go with it
- 5 weeks of holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme, allowing you up to 7 weeks of holiday if you want it.
- Generously funded and encouraged CPD
- All your professional feed covered
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Access to our Sharesave scheme
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments including a discount to Animed, our online pharmacy
- Gymflex, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme and more.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Stephen on 07541341295 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.