Veterinary Surgeon, Farm Animal Vet, Equine Veterinary Surgeon
Generous Salary - Rising with Experiece
Lloyd and Cowan are pleased to be working with a large well-known Veterinary Practice that is part of the the UKâs largest integrated veterinary group. The practice is based in a city with loads of attractions to suit all tastes. Living in Armagh are immersed in rich history day after day. Ireland's oldest city is renowned for its top schools, an abundance of eateries, tourist attractions and outdoor activities, which easily meets the needs of families and couples who seek the bustle of city living with the charm of the countryside.
A single-site practice that has an ever-growing list of facilities and
services, such as a dedicated operating theatre, digital X-ray, ultrasound,
dental health care, ECG and regular nurse clinics. With a team of
enthusiastic and dedicated veterinary surgeons, nurses and support
staff; you will be welcomed into a collaborative environment.
They are seeking to appoint their next Equine Vet to join the team, ideally with at least 1 year's experience.
Typical Duties would include but not limited to:
- Vetting's - pre-purchase examinations and pre-sale examinations
- Marking and microchipping
- Routine vaccination against flu/tetanus, herpes etc
- Parasite control, including naso-gastric worming administration and/or regular worming
- Lameness investigation
- In-house laboratory service for fast same day results
What we Offer:
- Generous Salary- Rising with Experience
- Exclusive Benefits
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests/certificates
- Paid professional fees
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team)
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Sophie on 07519119233 or email a CV [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.